Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Michael Jackson "The Experience" (Wii game)

Baby Girl had asked for this as one of her Birthday gifts and she got it.  It was so late Thursday evening by the time we got home that there wasn't any time for anyone to try it out, so Friday night was Wii night!  Everyone had a blast, Baby Girl is pretty good at it, Bubba and DH had me laughing so hard I was literally crying so much Baby Girl came over and wiped my tears as she laughed too!  Ohhh the times I need to have the camera out, I tell ya! 

Anyhow, we all played that game on and off everyday since, me and Baby Girl play it more than everyone else.  It took me a couple of days but I finally mastered the 5 star on the "Thriller" dance!  Bubba says I cheat.. how can you cheat at dancing???  He's just a hater, he hates when I'm better at something, which doesn't happen often when it comes to video games LOL,

But this has been my newest addiction, it's fun, it's challenging, I just love it and recommend it to anyone who likes Wii, dancing, and Michael Jackson (although I'm not a huge fan, but do love the dances).

I have (and do) the Wii Zumba but it's harder, faster, and I have a hard time keeping up, I still do it, for workout sake, but the Michael Jackson one is so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment