Friday, February 18, 2011

The internet

Wow, thinking of this brings in so many "sub-categories", speaking of which I now need to learn how to do those to make navigation..... uh... sorry I'm floating off topic. LOL.

So as you can probably tell at the moment my addiction is... Blogging... more specific blogspot.  Why am I telling you this? Because if you ever go read up on my "rants"  I'm about to post one in there right now!!! LOL!  ( yep you can click here to read my rant)

But uh yeah, just seeing the name of this blog makes me think, how easily I become focused on one thing, then I don't want to stop (it is now 2 am and I'm still on blogspot).  It's addicting, well, to me anyway. 

Just wait 'til I start posting about some of my other addictions, I guaratee you'll be reading this blog and just shaking your head so hard (probably laughing too) you'll think your head is gonna fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment